Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Railing Glass||Model Number::||RG-09|
Silkscreen frit Toughened Laminated Glass Deck Railing Glass CE Standard
About Laminated Glass
Laminated glass is a composite glass products ,that is made by two or more pieces of glass with a layer or multilayer organic polymer intermediate film.After special high temperature and high pressure process,what makes glass and interlayer bonding as a whole composite glass products.
1. Strictly meet with building codes and safety requirements.
2. Strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress.
3. 4-5 times stronger than common glass of the same thickness.
4. Breaks up into small cubical fragments, will be stick into PVB,won't threatening to humans.
5. All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
6. Can be printed with special logo and patterns with enamel silkscreening.
7. Accept all kinds of custom design.
Laminated glass thickness :6.38mm-43.20mm
For example :3+0.38+3mm ,8+1.14+8mm ,10+1.52+10mm, 12+1.90PVB+12mm,15+2.28+15mm and so on.
Biggest size of processing: 2800mmX12000mm
For example :1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2134x3660mm, 2440x3660mm, 2250x3300mm 2440x7000mm
Range of application : canopy glass,Door & window glass,hotel decorations glass,lift glass.
What we can do for you
Edge and corner
Q: Are you manufactory?
A: Yes. Our factory is located in Dongguan City. known as “world factory”, located in South of China, in which provide finer processing and better quality. You can google us.
Q: What’s the package of samples?
A: By wooden box with “fragile” label. Foam around the box to protect glass.
Q: How long can we get the samples?
A: Samples will be ready in 7 days?
Q: Are the samples free?
A: Generally, samples are free except some special or big one. Contact our people to learn it.
Q: What’s freight cost of the samples to my company by express or by air?
A: Well, it depends on the weight, volume, area and tax of each country. Once samples confirmed, the cost will be offered in the first time.
Q: What’s express you will use?
A: We have business with 4 Express: DHL, UPS, FedEx and TNT.
Q: What we can do if receive the defect goods?
A: Tell us asap. Give us the damage report including qty and photos. We will replace once report confirmed.