Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Curved Tempered Glass||Model Number::||CTG--04|
EN12150 / ANSI Z97.1 Standard Blue Color Curved Tempered Glass for Baking Oven Door /Commerical Oven Door
Tempered glass is a type of glass with evenly distributed compressive stresses on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the glass exterior is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of glass is cooled down relatively slowly. This process will improve the glass exterior compressive stress and interior tensile stress resistance which can improve the overall mechanical strength of glass by gemination and result in good thermal stability.
Advantages of curved tempered glass
1. Tempered glass is 5 times harder than ordinary float glass
2. Tempered glass is with Excellent mechanical strength and safety performance
3. High security, once tempered glass breakage occurs, the glass disintegrate into small cubical fragments,which are relative harmless to human body
4. Sizes of tempered glass are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
|Product Name||Tempered Glass|
|Color||clear; ultra clear, euro bronze, golden bronze, blue, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue, dark green;light green,euro grey, dark grey.etc.|
|Strength||more than M140|
|Melting point||600-650 °c|
Tempered Glass(Clear&Tinted Color),
Coated Glass(Reflective Glass),
Edge and corner
What we can do for you
Why Choose Us
1. 24 years manufacturing and exporting experience in glass industry
2. Top quality glass with ASTM, SGCC, Australia AS and European CE standard, exporting to more than 100 countries.
3. Professional production and experienced sales team dedicated to provide one-stop service.
4. Keep first article assurance (FAA) and final inspection before shipment.
5. Safety package. fastened by steel strips suitable for long distance transportation. Free from fumigation and Different packaging available.