Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Skylight Glass||Model Number::||SLG--04|
Glass Skylights Floor Toughened Laminated Glass with Black Border ISO 12543
Laminated Glass is a Grade A safety glass, manufactured by adhering two or more pieces of glass together with a flexible interlayer. The interlayer is generally either a PVB (poly vinyl butyral) or a CIP (resin). The glass and interlayer are bonded together using heat and pressure in an autoclave. Virtually all glass types can be laminated and the thickness and type of interlayer can be altered to provide solutions for security, sound reduction, solar energy control, UV control, decoration and so on.
|1. Safety: When laminated glass is attacked by outside force, it hard to be penetrated because||Max Size: 2400*6000mm|
|PVB film has strong tenacity and can absorb and weaken a mass of striking energy. Even if it's broken, the splinters will stick to the interlayer and not scatter.||Single glass thick: 3-19mm|
|2. Sound Insulation: PVB film can effectively prevent sound wave.||PVB: 0.38mm and multiple of 0.38 mm (Sekisui/DuPont)|
|3. Anti-UV: Laminated glass can effectively present UV.||The normal type:3+0.76+3(33.2); 5+1.14+5(55.3);8+1.52+8(88.4),etc.We could do it according to your requirement.|
|Process: CNC Cutting--Grinding--waterjet cutting for the notch--tempering--glasses rolling--Autoclaving--Packing.||Quality|
|Application||In accordance with CE, AS/NZS SGCC certificate.|
|Building, window and door, high grade curtain wall, lighting, skylight, elevated floor, furniture,||In accordance with GB9962-1999|
|showcase, counter, automotive glass and aquarium etc.||Pass Chinese Safety Glass Compulsory Certification (CCC)|
Edge and corner
In order to guarantee the quality of laminating glass, PVB film we use Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan. The lamination can be glass with stainless steel mesh, or stone and others to achieve best outlook. The colors of the film include transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains fro fading effect.
What we can do for you
1. Quality standards: EN12150, AS/NZS 2208, ANSI Z97.1-2004, BS6206, SGS.
2. Available glass: AGC, Saint-Gobain, XINYI, reflective tempered glass, clear toughened safety glass, Ultra clear low iron tempered glass, Tinted glass and so on.
3. Shape: Flat or Curved Tempered Glass.
4. Available color: clear, blue, gray, green, frosted, colorful, silk-screen glass.
5. Available for easy cleaning, nano coating.
6. Available Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm,19mm
Package can be revised and designed as your requirement.
Why Choose Us
1. 24 years manufacturing and exporting experience in glass industry
2. Top quality glass with ASTM, SGCC, Australia AS and European CE standard, exporting to more than 100 countries.
3. Professional production and experienced sales team dedicated to provide one-stop service.
4. Keep first article assurance (FAA) and final inspection before shipment.
5. Safety package. fastened by steel strips suitable for long distance transportation. Free from fumigation and Different packaging available.
Q: Is there a warranty on my glass?
A: Different type of glass, warranty period is different, we can provide warranty of quality within 10 years for tempered glass, 5 years warranty for laminated glass since the shipment date of the product.
Q: What kind of certificate you have?
A: Our glass pass Australian CSI Certificates, United States SGCC certificates, European CE certificates and Chinese national certificates, Now we are working with customers in over 100 countries.
Q: How long can I get the samples?
A: Normal samples can be ready in 7 days.
Q: Are the samples for free?
A: Generally, small samples are for free. Contact us for further samples information.
Q: What is the maximum size of glass you can produce?
A: we can provide biggest size upon your demand.
Maximum size is 2500x6000mm, Min Size is 300x300mm, thickness :range is 3mm-19mm.